Category Archives: Uncategorized
Model: X-TRAIL DCI ARCTIX EXPEDITION
Engine size: 2L
Transmission: 6 Gears Manual
Body: 4 X 4
Four-wheel drive; Reversing/Rear-view camera; Panoramic sunroof; Tow bar; Keyless entry; 2 Keys; Full-Service History; All Tyres in excellent condition; 2 Rear tyres new; Proficient and capable off-road, mud, snow or streams are no trouble; Comfortable cruiser for long journeys with plenty of acceleration power; Spacious and excellent for families and/or large dogs; Huge boot and plenty of towing power. Full-service history, 1 previous owner.
This car comes with:
Off road Roof-lights
Electric Windows (Front/Rear)
Parking Aid (Rear Parking Camera)
In Car Entertainment (Radio/CD)
Model: A4 TFSI S LINE
Vehicle reg: 03/05/2008
Engine size: 1.8
Transmission: 6 Gears Manual
2 owners from new, Full-service history, Electric windows, A/C, Half leather seats, electric folding mirrors, heated front seats, CD/Radio, Alloy wheels, ISOfix rear seat anchor points, Front and rear arm rest. Recently fitted new Bridgestone Potenza tyres all around. Full 75-point inspection. Sold with Full Service and 12-month MOT.
This car comes with
- Tow Bar
- Deletion of Engine Capacity at Rear
- Heated Front Seats
- Alloy Wheels (18in)
- Deletion of Model and Capacity Designation at Rear
- Black Headlining
- Climate Control
- Metallic Paint
- Electric Windows (Front/Rear)
- Exterior Mirrors
- In Car Entertainment (Radio/CD/MP3)
Model: Zetec S 30th Anniversary
Engine size: 1.6
Door plan: 3 Door Hatchback
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
2007 Ford Fiesta Zetec S 30th Anniversary number 376 out of 400 Limited Edition FSH.
2 owners from new
Air Conditioning, Electric windows, 2 Remote control keys and 1 plain key, Alloy wheels with new Dunlop tyres, Original Anniversary floor mats, very well looked after car in superb condition must be one of the best out there!
Digital Service Records (DSR), also known as Digital Service Book (DSB) is a new way of recording the service history of a vehicle.
The new digital method of storing your vehicles servicing history has many benefits over the traditional book system and allows you easy access to the full history of your vehicle.
Unlike paper service records, a digital service record is maintained in the manufacturer’s computer database. The database keeps the service history of the vehicle, including the mileage and the place and type of service performed. This record is updated whenever the service is carried out at a dealer or an authorised garage.
A car owner or the prospective buyer can easily take a hard copy of the service history from any authorised dealer. Most manufacturers also allow customers to view or print the service history from their web portal.
- It maintains detailed records of your vehicle in a central database.
- Access to the full-service history for the life of the vehicle
- Proof of service work to protect your warranty
- You won’t be missing any service stamps
- If you lose your DSB print out, we can easily re-print this for you from the central database.
Maintaining a full and up to date service history will help preserve the resale price of your vehicle
Alan Price Automobile Services has full abilities to update most manufactures digital service schedules. Keeping and maintaining your digital service history according to the manufactures guidelines is a good way to help keep your vehicles resale value high and your vehicle desirable. We currently have the ability for the following manufactures:
- Audi, Skoda, Seat, Volkswagen
- BMW, MINI
- Jaguar, Land-Rover
25th June 2017 – “Accrington Carnival”
A great day at Accrington Carnival 2017, meeting lovely kind people, having a few giggles and raised lots of pennies for the East Lancashire Hospice. Well done to everyone!
23rd July 2017 – Chocolate Family Hamper at the “Tinker & Budget Pub”
Alan Price presented these lovely flowers to Pauline the landlady at the Tinker & Budget Pub Pub in Oswaldtwistle.
Thank you and the local community for taking part in our Corporate Challenge to raising funds for East Lancashire Hospice
3rd June 2017 – “Accrington Food & Drink Festival”
Another great day raising money for the East Lancashire Hospice at the Accrington Food & Drink Festival festival.
We had a fantastic day, meet some very kind people and we would like to thank the community for making this day amazing.
St. James Church in Accrington has holding a fundraising day on Saturday 3rd June. Hundreds people has took a part in an ‘Oops Upside Your Head’ unofficial world record attempt in memory of Warner Street trader Evonne Harwood. The dancing was choreographed by George De Rosa from Clubbercise Hyndburn and we also raised money for East Lancashire Hospice.
1st June 2017 – “Premier Express”
Keep your car cool this summer
Get 20% off a “Air Conditioning Service + Sanitization”
RRP £70.00 –> NOW ON SALE £56.00
Why you should have your Air Conditioning Serviced?
To prevent nasty odours
Keep your car cool in hot temperatures
Prevent harmful bacteria and contaminates
Having an efficient air conditioning system keeps fuel costs low
Manufactures recommend you service the air condition system service at least every 2 years
What is included in the Air Conditioning Service?
Recharging refrigerant to recommended levels
Adding fresh system oil
Check operation of air condition system
Full vision inspection, temperature and leak check
Recovery of refrigerant, evacuation of air and moisture from system
If you have any questions or if you would like to book an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us on the following phone number: 01254 679937
Take advantage of this fantastic offer in May and June
Sometimes the most outlandish ideas turn out to be the best. The more conservative among us would never even dream of introducing motoring inspired furniture to their homes, but for those who do, the rewards of having unique and stylish interior furnishings are there for the taking. Here are 10 of the best that we’ve compiled just for you…
10) As a car the original Fiat 500 may have been pretty useless at being anything other than a cute city-only runabout, but in the afterlife, these cars can be brought back to life as stylish Italian themed sofas such as these. Surprisingly comfier than the originals too.
9) Supercars such as the Lamborghini Muchielago belong on your bedroom wall. The owner of this bedroom however has gone one step further, building a whole double bed in tribute to the Italian supercar. Over the top? Well that’s what Lamborghini are about. We think it’s pretty cool.
8) Now this one’s right up our street! Everybody loves a barbecue, but to make them sausages extra tasty this summer, why not crash a classic mini through your neighbour’s fence and cook some succulent red meat on its engine? Mmm….
7) Keeping on the theme of Classic Mini’s, this one has been completely gutted and transformed into an office desk and storage cabinet. A very innovative and stylish approach to office furnishings that we’d love to see replicated more commonly.
6) Here’s a contemporary design for all you Audi fans out there. This glass-topped table features an intricate base made from the head of a V8 engine. The design is super sleek and modern, incorporating the latest of Audi’s cutting edge technology in a practical and stylish package suitable for even the most clinical of living arrangements.
5) The owner of this extravagant fireplace clearly appreciates the in-your-face aesthetics of a Scania truck in his/her lounge. Many people will prefer a subtler alternative, however this will definitely warm the room during the winter months. By the looks of things, those lights may have been connected up to the mains too. Sweet!
4) Just missing out on the top 3, we found this beautifully crafted Mercedes-Benz clock. Displaying the companies precision engineering at its finest, this ornate household accessory would look completely at home in any contemporary living space.
3) Coming in in third place is this heavily modified VW Beetle front end converted into an armchair fit for the Queen. We’ve ranked this so highly due to the quality of the finish on this product and lets face it, we all love a bit of quilting!
2) Just missing out on the top spot is this Ford Mustang inspired pool table. In an All-American sort of way, this is one of the coolest things we’ve ever seen and if every pool table was this interesting, I’m sure the sport would gain a few more followers.
1) Well… This has got to top the lot! Anybody who can successfully model a BAR on a retro VW Camper and actually make it look convincing deserves a medal in our eyes. This one even features a fully functioning cockpit and coffee machine!
A couple of months ago you may remember we ran a competition to win a FREE Terraclean here at Lancashire’s Premier Garage. The lucky gentleman who had the pleasure of winning this highly coveted prize pictured here alongside his stunning Audi and Alan Price himself.
After having suitable time to get accustomed to his Post-Terraclean vehicle, here is what he has to say:
“So since I have had my Terraclean done I have noticed a few improvements. The engine feels smoother than before and is definitely much quieter. It also feels more responsive when I put my foot down. I have also noticed the car heats up a lot quicker. Previously the car would take a good few minutes for the heaters to kick in but since the Terraclean it seems to be a lot quicker than before.
On the performance side of things I have done a few 100+ mile motorway runs mainly on cruise control driving, similar to how I did before. Previously I averaged out at around 47-52mpg however post Terraclean my average was coming back as 54-57mpg. My last tank of fuel gave me 600 miles which is by far the most I have got out of a tank since I have has the car. All in all I must say I have definitely seen an improvement in the car since the Terraclean was performed and again would like to thank you again for this. I would strongly recommend Terraclean to all of my friends.”
So there you have it, another happy customer added to our portfolio. The Terraclean revolution is sweeping the nation and the reviews are speaking for themselves. Watch this space, as this is going to be a very exciting year…
You’ll know what we mean, once you’ve had a Terraclean – Alan Price
As 2015 draws to a close, despite a successful year in all aspects, we don’t look back. Instead, we look forward to a bright and prosperous 2016.
As the New Year begins we’d like to wish you all the best in the motoring department of your life. We understand that your car is a part of who you are. It is a reflection of yourself to the wider public, an essential to your everyday livelihood and an asset that you grow to enjoy and love (or hate in some cases)! Luckily, we’re here to make sure that only the former is relevant to you, our beloved customers.
Industry experts are saying that 2016 will be the Year of the Terraclean.
Terraclean has been with us for a while now and has been steadily growing in popularity since it’s launch, being endorsed by some of the industries biggest names along the way. 2016 will see a large increase in the amount of Terraclean services we perform here at Alan Price Auto Services (Terraclean Blackburn). Look out for our new mobile Terraclean unit being rolled out in early 2016!
For the latest updates, developments and prices, check out our Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/terracleanservices/?ref=hl and give us a like and drop us a message for any enquiries you may have.
Prices start from £108 inc VAT.
Merry Christmas from all the team here at Lancashire’s Premier Garage! The festive spirit has been with us for a while now and now the time has almost arrived we’re practically bouncing off the ceilings. YES WE’RE THAT EXCITED!
We’d also like to take the time to wish you a trouble-free festive season on the motoring front as the last thing you need, especially at this time of year is your vehicle proving unreliable on the way to your Christmas dinner! Thankfully we’re open between the 29th & 31st of December so if you do find yourself in a pickle, you know that you can leave your car in the hands of a respected Garage you can trust. Also we guarantee to do the job properly and to a high standard, unlike some other less reputable establishments. After all, we don’t hold the title of Lancashire’s Premier Garage for nothing.
It’s of paramount importance that you prepare adequately for the festive season, even if the Winter isn’t a particularly harsh one like the one we’re experiencing so far this year. This is because only a fool would take the British weather for granted. Being so unpredictable, you need to be ready to take on the unexpected at the shortest notice.
Have a Winter Service
Any motorist with half a brain cell will know the importance of servicing your vehicle at the intervals designated by the manufacturer’s handbook. This is all well and good however due to the adverse weather conditions we experience in this country, we strongly recommend that have all your vital fluid levels checked (oil, coolant, brakes, power steering and transmission). Any leaks should be dealt with accordingly and liquids should be topped up accordingly. The last thing you want happening at this time of year is excessive part wear due to a lack of sufficient fluids in your engine.
Ensure your Tyres are in Good Condition
The tyres on your car are the only contact points your vehicle has with the road. Considering only a small part of each tyre is ever in contact with the road at once, the overall surface area that provides your vehicle with grip is extremely limited. Because of this it is essential that your tyres have plenty of tread depth remaining, especially at this time of year when grip comes at a premium. Put simply, if your tyres come as new with 8mm of tread and now they’re only sporting 4mm, you essentially have half the grip. Sure the legal limit might be 1.8mm, but we’d certainly recommend changing over to new set once they start approaching 3.5mm, especially at this time of year. Last thing you want is to have an accident.
We recommend doing some visual checks first of all, preferably with a professional to identify any signs of ripping, cracking or tears. If your tyres turn out to be damaged in any way, shape or form, you must replace them as soon as possible.
Finally, this may sound remedial but we insist that you check your tyre pressures are correct. Driving around with incorrectly inflated tyres can lead to dangerous handling characteristics, poor fuel economy and faster wearing tyres.
Apply Silicon Lubricant Spray to Door Rubbers
Another point worth noting is that you need to make sure you can get in and out of your car when it’s freezing outside. To prevent sticking door rubbers which is a surprisingly common occurrence, we strongly recommend spraying them with silicone lubricant spray. All good garages, supermarkets and motor factors carry these in stock.
In short, our priority is making sure you have the best Christmas possible. In the event of you needing any motoring assistance over the festive season, feel free to give us a call, we’re always here to help in your hour of need. We hope our advice proves helpful and we wish you a very merry Christmas and a fantastic start to 2016 – Alan Price Auto Services